Maybe everything seems to work well, but want the extra peace of mind from knowing for sure? Starting at $78.73, our Level One Diagnostic may be just what you're looking for:
1. Check transmission fluid lever & analyze condition
2. Short road test to check shift quality, shift pattern, torque converter operation, verify overall transmission performance observing transmission data stream on scan tool for irregularities
3. Initial support the vehicle in the air for external transmission leak checks
4. Scan & record all diagnostic trouble codes (DTC’s)
5. Battery and charging system test
6. Minor search of problem data bank if needed
The diagnostic process always starts here. 80% of all concerns are answered with a Level One diagnostic procedure. After completing a level one diagnostic procedure we will either know the answer to the problem or know if any further in-depth diagnostic is needed. Our diagnostic procedure always starts as Level One, no major disassembly or any commitment is placed with the customer other than their time without the vehicle. 1st Gear Transmissions will always contact the customer if any additional levels of diagnostic are necessary before spending any of the customer’s money.
• We custom build a new transmission with all new components, and the latest durability updates are implemented into every unit, every time, with no exceptions
• We operate on European, Asian, and American vehicles, both light and heavy duty, including buses and RVs
• Transmission, differentials, transfer cases, 2WD, 4WD, computer electronics
• We give you a 3 year 100% parts and labor warranty.
• 50 years of combined experience in the industry
• Our drivetrain specialists can troubleshoot any type of driveability symptom
• We are vertically integrated - our specialization of our product is performed in-house
• Every part, service, sale, and warranty is brought to you under one roof - that means peace of mind, quality, durabiltiy, trust, and no hassle
• Quality-controlled environment
• Highest standards
These all add up to the right place to trust with one of your most important assets -- your automobile.
At First Gear Transmissions, we're 100% committed to your 100% satisfaction. That's why we offer the highest level of service. With a smile. We are vertically integrated. Our specialization of our product is performed in-house. Every part, service, sale, and warranty is brought to you under one roof. That means peace of mind, quality, durabiltiy, trust, and no hassle.
And we back it up with a
100% on parts
100% on labor
We give you a 3 year 100%
parts and labor warranty.
With First Gear Transmissions, you get more than you pay for. We fix problems discovered in the course of your transmission rebuild, even if they don't relate directly to your current problem. Our belief is that, while we're in there, we should fix anything that's wrong. When we're done, the job has been done thoroughly, professionally, correctly. This approach allows us to offer one of the best warranties in the business. It's all part of how we do business at First Gear Transmissions.
That's real peace of mind with one of your most important assets -- your automobile.
Located 1 block from Lowe's:
920 7th Ave. E.
Hendersonville NC 28792
Get directions HERE